<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
8:37 PM

I swear I could cry a hundred times without knowing why. So many homework not done. I just can't bring myself to lay hands on them. I know that I would get into trouble if they are not completed on time, but me being me, just refuse to do them. Urrrggghhhh! I'm disgusted by my own laziness. Pffttt!
Today, we had the music test, and Denise, Adilah, Loo Pin and I sang Rhythm of the Rain, and Mr Chia said that we chose the wrong song, because only Denise is compatible for it due to her deep voice. So yeah. Others did quite well. (: KEITH! SUPERSTAR! HEH. And took class photo, and trust me, everyone felt that it was freaking FAKE. *yawns* After school, ran in the rain with Derrick and Jun Wei, because I'm supposed to go to j8 with Jiayu, Calvin and Amos. Those gay guys actually walked under the shelter of the umbrella. =/ Sometimes, I feel that I'm more man than they are.
Walked around, bought Denise's present (shall disclose what it is tomorrow). Then went to Mac's to eat. I had super salty fries for lunch. xD Then I went home after that. Yeah, super early today. Earliest in like, two months? (x
AH! I love RENEE and DEBORAH. (: Renee is so freaking cute. I'm so going to stick with her and force her to be my bestie. YAYYYYY! LING LING~~! SEN LING~!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥