<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, April 24, 2006
5:59 PM

As some people - like Deborah - has noticed, I'm not in school today. Therefore, the class is void of laughter and lameness. I apologise to my fellow classmates for that. You see, I ate this bowl of laksa that had been left on the table for more than three hours for lunch, and woke up at 1.27am because I felt that my stomach's going to wreak havoc yet again. So, I rushed to the toilet, and I swear I sat there for 23mins without any shit coming out. It was until the 32nd minute that the shit finally relented. Felt better after that, so went back to sleep. Woke up at 5.35 and got ready for school, then when I was about to go out... my stomach decided that it wants to stay at home to rest and refused to go to school. Therefore, I am here typing crap doing nothing with homework undone. =/
Okay, I think I should go now.
Peach; chocolate is sorry for being unable to step out of home to keep you accompanied. I hope mum didn't give you a hard time when you call her. LOL! Anyways, Chocolate loves Peach. (:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥