<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, February 19, 2006
8:12 PM

Whee~ I got my present from Kok How today. He got me a white Billabong bag. I like it a lot! ((:It's really pretty, but since it's white, it's rather easily dirtied. He came and passed my present to me, and we decided to go to Toa Payoh for bubble tea. Met Ade at the bus stop, and we went there together. She had to rush to her friend's house, so we parted rather hastily.
Then we got our bubble tea, talked a little, then my cousin called and asked if I wanted to get ice cream with her and Siying, so I took a bus there. When I reached there, we walked to Whampoa and saw Brandon and his cousin at the community centre playing basketball. We hung around there for a while, then went to get our ice creams. But halfway through, Siying felt her stomach grumbling, so she wanted to have lunch. Serene and I realised that we hadn't had lunch yet either. So Serene and I shared a bowl of porridge and Siying had rice. After that, we finally had our ice cream. Hahah! xD
After the ice cream, went to my aunt's house to look at my baby cousin. Aww... he's so cute! He smiled at me twice when he was in a semi-conscious state. Ahh... the innocence of a baby. ^^ Had dinner at Serene's house after that, then went home. ((:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥