<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 10, 2006
10:16 PM

SICK AGAIN! I got my parents worried sick about me. Complaining that I don't know how to take care of myself and all that. So I stayed at home again. And it's like a trend; everytime I call in sick, I would change my blogskin. =/ HAHAHAHA! So I stayed at home today, not doing anything useful, only exception is me reading.
And well, everytime I stay at home, I will suddenly have a rush of love for my parents, how lucky I am, and suddenly feeling empty because I don't feel wanted. But, I don't want to rush into a relationship, because I'm afraid I would feel more unwanted than what I am feeling now. What a dilemma. And even if I am in a relationship, what can my guy do? I don't want to be in a relationship that my parents don't approve of again. Last year was disastrous, I almost ruined my life! Thank goodness I didn't fare too badly for PSLE, or else I would really really despise myself. :(
Sorry for making you all read this, I am really feeling empty and unwanted, hence all those negative thoughts. OH, WELL! ^^
Countdown; 8 more days.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥