<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 17, 2006
7:50 PM





POWER OF THE POPS! ((:
I celebrated my birthday today with the girls! And I received presents from Yu Qing and Wei Kiang who each gave me a card, then sweet and ring plus keychain respectively. A metoyou bear from Loo Pin, a bottle of stars from Xinyi, socks and keychain from Emily, toy dog from Lei and Pei, cute cushion from Michelle, and well wishes from all of the above and Cathlin, Crystal, Nana, Roslyn, Sean, Nicholas, Dao Wei, Duckie, MJ, Tiing, Miguel, Mike, Yue Shen, Joy, Hwee Xian, Chloe, and many more. Sorry if I missed you out! :)
I met Crystal, Pei, Lei, Tiing, Xinyi, Michelle and Eileen at Toa Payoh, then we set off for Orchard Cineleisure after that. We were making a lot of noise in the MRT, and we met those Raffles guys, and one of them was starring as "Xiao Long" in Police and Thief! Hahaha! We kept pushing each other and pinching each other, and did many other crazy things. =) Then when we reached Somerset, the sky was dark, and it soon started to pour. We decided to go to Heeren to shop around first, so we ran to the phone booth, took shelter, then when the light turned green, we ran to Heeren. Thank goodness none of us fell, or it would be really ugly. =X
Pei, Eileen, Xinyi and I took neoprints, because the rest refused, saying that they are saving up for the future so that they can feed themselves. ((: The neos turned out pretty nicely, I guess. TEEHEE! Crystal, Tiing, Xinyi and Eileen went to Sakae Sushi to eat, while the rest of us went to shop around. Lei and Pei both bought a Roxy pencil case during our shopping spree. While I'm just looking the nice things to buy. ^^
Then blahh... we went to Cineleisure, and started doing those CRAZY THINGS. I went up to More Than Words to buy goodies. ((: Walked around again, then went to KFC to eat. Hmmm... then went back to Toa Payoh, our usual haunt again. Sat around, doing nothing, then went home soon after. Still, it's so fun! :D
Countdown; 1 more day!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥