<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
9:13 PM

Nothing much today, except that I could die of embarrassment. It turned out that the guy I was eyeing on for quite a while in school actually knew that I was eyeing on him! But I totally forgot that he existed these few days, cos I haven't been seeing him much. Then today, Denise and I went for recess, and it so happens that every Tuesday, we would be having recess together with the upper secondary seniors. We were just done buying our food and was looking for a table when Kuang Yong walked pass, and said, "******". I swear I turned as red as a tomato would get. Then I found out from Denise about everything, then got Kuang Yong's number and confronted him about *beep*. Then we SMSed for a very very long time. Hahahha! Netball is god dammit tiring, and after training, went to Toa Payoh, and met Crys, Tiing, Eileen, Monica, Miguel, Ahmad Daniel, Joe Jim and Sabbir. It's a wonder how many people you can meet in a day. Hahahah! Alright, have to go now. Stupid sister wants to use the computer.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥