<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
6:27 PM

I GOT INTO THE NETBALL TEAM! Wonder if it is a good thing or a bad one. Well, I don't usually blog about lessons, but I can't take this lying down.
HOME ECONS:
Ms Lesa said that we conspired against her to get early recess and the whole of my group got 2 demerit point. DAMN HER! I didn't know! And she blamed me because I'm her HE rep, and said that I should have told her. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW! And many many things happened, and she's just so freaking f-d up. No one likes her. She puts on her make up like it's free of charge. Her make up is freaking thick! And if anyone kicks a ball against her face, I bet it would crack into many pieces. Uhh... well, that's what Denise said. =X
Oh ya, and during training, I pulled my muscle! *SOB* Hurts a lot! Hmmm... yeah, that's about all...
COUNTDOWN; 11 more days.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥