<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
1:10 PM

ARRGH! Stupid stomach cramps! Went to school early this morning, and had stomach cramps and had to go home. Denise was so sweet, she called my parents for me and brought me down to the sick bay together with Jun Wei and Adilah. She definitely has the potential and ability to become a councilor! Darling, thank you for being so sweet; you were great! And then after that, went to see my uncle who is also a doctor, and he gave me a day's MC.
Uh-huh. And when I got home, went online and duckie asked me why I am not in school, and I told him that I was sick. And he asked if I've seen the doctor already, and I said yes. After that, we were both so cold towards each other. I don't know why either. But well, I bet he has more important people to entertain than me, that's why. As for me, I guess it's because I have to spend another lonely Valentine's day and is currently feeling very down. I want you to be my valentine, duckie. Can't you tell? Or is it that you don't want to know, because I'm not good enough to be your girl but you don't want to have to tell me? Baby, you have to let me know, don't keep me in the dark, or else I would never give up...
That's about all now... shall update at night if there's a need.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥