<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, January 26, 2006
9:11 PM

Second time blogging today. I've been reflecting, and realised that I have been filling this blog with random thoughts, not daily life. But Mr Tan [Principal of AMKSS] said that a blog is a semi-official thing, and that we are allowed to write our thoughts there! DAH! x)) I LOVE DUCKIE!! And I want duckie to love me back! But he loves his computer games too much to love anyone else. Belle will survive! Oh ya! Went to Singapore Sports School today to see the girls play their match. The SSS girls were so fast! WOW! But our girls played against Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School. And we won! YAYY! ANG MO KIO ACE! Hahahha! That's the volleyball's girls' cheer. xP Some of the AI girls broke down. And I overheard one of their seniors saying that they were very lousy today, and that they don't deserve to cry. It really brings people's morale down! She shouldn't have said that! If I were her, I would do all that I can to cheer them up. And I saw Mei Xian and Jannah today! Jannah's getting prettier! And MX... she's not as dark as I thought she would. Hahahah! But still as lame as ever! The first thing she said to me was, "I'm still taller than you! Ha ha ha!" Stupid MX! Hahahahha! But it's nice catching up with them and see how they were doing, lahh. ((: Hmmm... guess this is the last post for today. Take care, people!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥