<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, January 14, 2006
5:11 PM

OMGOSH! Is camp tiring or what? All of us are like so so so so tired! OKAYY! But we had quite a lot of fun. BUT, after campfire, I'm starting to miss home. I called mum and asked her if she could come and pick me up and bring me home right there and then. And I'm still pondering if I should ask for a transfer or not? Because I really don't like it there. It's like I can't get along with anyone there! I'm thinking of transfering to either Whitley or Beatty. Where I have friends. I would like to transfer to Cedar, of course. But I don't think I can make it.
And I thought about all the seniors there... Wen Yao, Scott and Roy, to be exact. Wen Yao is so so so so darn funny, nice, lame, cute, cool and vulgar! And Scott, well basically, he's very HOTT. But Clara said he has attitude problem. Wonder why... Roy, he wears braces is so so so so cute and is a councillor also. But his face tells me that he has serious attitude problem. But, Wen Yao and Scott has graduated, and Roy is graduating soon... So maybe I should transfer! Well, I don't know! I can't make up my mind. I'm not sure if other schools would be better, but I guess it should be slightly better than AMKSS? But other schools don't have a strong netball team... ARRGH! Stupid Belle! If only someone will try to make me stay... Wen Yao or Roy, I wish. Hahahaha! Raging hormones! DAH! =)) Well people, give me comments!

CAMPFIRE. My apologies for the photo quality. This is the best I can manage with my phone already! *SIGHS*

OUR "POLE DANCING!" More like broom dancing, though.


AND GIVE IT UP FOR KUANG YONG! DEMONSTRATION FOR OUR FELLOW SEC 1's. WOOHOO!

OHH, THE EVER SO FUNNY AND TO DIE FOR WENYAO!!! *FAINTS* Took that secretly, though. :P




I SEE PEOPLE SLACKING OFF! HAHAHAH!

Chairman trying to build up our team spirit. ((:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥