<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 16, 2006
8:24 PM

I'm so happy today! Hahaha! After school, rushed to take 88 to Bishan, cos I thought they would all be there earlier than me. Then when I reached there, I called Emily, then they were still at Toa Payoh's bus terminal. -_-" HAHAHAH! So, I walked around, and about 10 mins later, Crystal called me, and asked me where was I. But I went to look for them instead. OMGOSH! GUESS WHAT? Emily brought her guy along. He's cute and all that, but he's shorter than me! MY, MY... We walked around, talked a lot, then Emily treated Hsiao Pei and I to Mac's. ((:
Then walked around more, then went to the playground to take photos, then went to Swensens to have ice cream! The customer service there sucks big time! My ice cream is so melted when served! And after that, we wrote in to complain. AHAHAHHA! Felt so good after that. x))
Siying accompanied me to cut my hair at Far East, and the rest went home. YAYY! I got my hair cut! I think I look better now? =)) And we went to take neoprints after that. Hehehehe! Then we wanted to go home already, but we spent like, 15 mins there trying to find our way to the overhead bridge. Mostly because I led her around aimlessly trying to find it? xP When we finally found our way out, we were so tired and sick of waiting for the bus, we took a taxi home. And there, today, a Happy Belle is blogging. Hahahah!




Those two are so so so so SWEET. :))

And the ice cream they ordered is called Perfect Match! ((:

Edit, it's Hagen Dazs, not Swensens. My apologies

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥