<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 09, 2006
10:52 PM

Hmmm... let's see. Class is very boring, so there's nothing to blog about, except that Jun Wei just can't shut up. I seriously suspect that he's a girl in disguise. x) DAH DANG! x)) And in class, I'm acting like so idiotic and moronic and stupid! And then Loo Pin's like,"Wah... you're so love sick!" I'm pretty sure I turned quite red, because my face felt so warm. Bleach! So er xin!
Chocolate covered candy kisses, they keep me reminiscing, all I want is what you're giving, nothing like your affection. So in love and you're the reason there's no more lonely season. Lately boy, you drive me crazy, think I want to be your lady.
And then after school, went to MacDonald's with Pat and her friend, then went back to school for Netball training. We had self introduction, and then did warm up. We jogged 9 rounds altogether today! So tiring! =( Then after that, went to MacDonald's again with Clara, then wandered around Ang Mo Kio. =X Then went back to school to meet Pat to go home together after that. Yupps! That's all, I guess... Alrighty! So, off I go now! Happy holiday, y'all!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥