<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 23, 2006
5:18 PM

Had reunion dinner yesterday with my mum's side of the family. I love gatherings with food! Hahahah! And I couldn't stop drooling, because my aunt can cook the best food! YUM!
Hmmm... I think things would get better when you least expect it to. Because it's like I am forming a better relationship with all my classmates. And all we talk about is boys? Hahahah! Nahh, not exactly, but almost right. After school today, went to Far East to see Serene cut her hair. No big difference, actually it's just a little tinny winny bit shorter and a little less thicker. We went to Long John Silver after that for my lunch. They all had theirs at Burger King earlier, before I arrived. But they are gluttons! They also bought food to eat! Haahhaha! Just can't resist the temptation of food... And Serene, Tiing and Eileen went to look at earrings after that. Crys, Lei and I just stayed on, and had lots of laughs together! We are maddies united! Hahahha! Laughed till our stomah ached, and things in there threatened to come out and see the world in style. Then we went home after that. On the way, Emily called and we talked about her guy... Guys are just so unpredictable! OWW... I'll keep you all updated on their relationship. ((: Off I go now!


December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥