<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
5:19 PM

First day of school... Woke up at 5.40, and I could've gotten ready by 6, but had trouble wearing my contact lenses. =(( Then went down to meet Pat. Saw Serene there too. Then on the bus, saw Crys, Michelle, Simin and Su Sian. ((:Then alighted, and took 851 to school. Pat brought me around school to meet her friends. Heehee~ Her friends are so cute! Should be quite nice too, I hope. School is like so meaningless without the girls... I miss you all! And I was like so blur. Have to go everywhere with Pat. Hahahaha! After school, went to Junction 8 with Pat, ate at Pastamania, actually wanted to meet the girls there, but we went to the toilet, and remembered how ugly I looked. So decided to go home instead... Didn't want the girls to laugh at me. And I think ugly people like me should simply just stay at home. Yeahh, that's all. SO BORING! Wish I was in the same school as you girls. Then it would be so much more fun! Yeahh, there will be CCA selection tomorrow. So, I think tomorrow should be more fun than today. Off I go then. Take care, people!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥