<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, January 21, 2006
5:59 PM

Belle currently blogging from my cousin's house using her brand new Compaq Presario. WHEE~ It's so totally sleek and all... Like, WOW! I'm quite jealous, actually. But, oh well... I'm supposed to be satisfied with all that I have now! ((=
Changed my blog's song and the lyrics. Accidentally in love... <33 Went to TP to shop with Serene and her parents, and guess who I saw there? Ricky, Su, and Geoffrey! Geoffrey said that he couldn't recognise me because I cut my hair shorter. HAHAHAHA! Whose hair would grow longer when cut?! ;P Oh, and I went for my guitar lesson after that. Belle is finally improving! And then went home for a while because my pig of a sister was still sleeping, and about half an hour later, we set off for my aunty's house at Tampines. Might be going BBQ later if it stops raining. Hooray!! Off I go now, then! The adults are gossiping! Hahahah!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥