<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, December 26, 2005
4:38 PM

YESS! I'll be getting contact lenses. WHEE~ No more blurred vision! As if I'm not blur enough with perfect eyesight. With blurred vision, I ended up walking into doorways, and walls. Yes, walls! You don't have to get your eyes checked. I walk into walls. Those that keeps the ceiling from falling to the ground. Oh yeah, people are going to Nadia and Pongsuk's party, and I'm here blogging. So, from that, we can conclude that I'm really not very likeable. Wish my fellow secondary schoolmates will see me otherwise. AMKsians are nice? Roslyn and Pat said so. Guess I will have to find out for myself on the 3rd of January! And yes, I will do my best to keep in contact with friends of my age. I just don't seem to be able to get along with friends that are older. We will have tiffs and stuff, which I will wound me up in tears. Uh-huh. So yes, enough of my craps now. Off I go! ((:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥