<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
4:39 PM

YAYY! Win called from Thailand today! (: Felt so much better after talking to him. I don't know - it's like he got the power to turn that frown upside down. It's always been this way. He just needs to do something really sweet or funny, or simply being there, I'll smile even when I'm having the worst day of my life. But, one thing's clear - I'm not in love with him. I adore him, cherish him, as a friend and as a sister. I'm his Belle Belle and Bear Bear, and he's my Winny. (: A pity his mum wants him to go back to study. I've just spent like, 8 months with him! But it feels so long, you know? Probably because we've saw each other have fun, and saw each other at our darkest times. There's been a while that we've stopped talking, but I prefer remembering the great times we had together. Memories are kept sweet; forever. No one can take them away, because it's sealed away in the heart, away from everyone, and the only one who has assess to it is you. Uh-huh. That's all, I guess. Love makes the world goes round, so don't be stingy with your love. Spread them all around!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥