<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
10:23 PM

Some big shot of Friendster must have been reading my blog. *SNIGGERS*
BECAUSE, I GOT MY TESTIMONIALS BACK! Hahahahaha! I just hope it won't get forfeited yet again. Because it seriously sucks. It's like, I'm an unpopular geek and the biggest freak in town. No offence to those that does not have testimonials. The above descriptions are against me. I just feel totally bad about myself, and I have no idea why. That time of the month, perhaps. Yes, well. I went to meet up with the girls at Spans Jom today, and we walked to Toa Payoh together. ((: Spent about 20 minutes at the arcade, then we went to buy bubble tea. I bought lychee milk tea today. DAH! x)) The girls just can't shut up about me and JW being a pair. Like, hello? We are close to impossible because: One, he "admires" some girl from his school; two, he's not interested in me; three, I seriously want to concentrate on my studies. Yes, so Tiing, if you are reading this, do you think you can spread the message? Thank you very much. Right, I shall end here now. Tiing is teasing me about him again!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥