<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, December 31, 2005
4:46 PM

Okayy, so here goes my New Year's resolution, and hope I can go as far as achieving half of it. Hahahaha! I have that much faith in myself.
New Year's Resolutions:
Love the people that hates me.
Love the people who loves me more.
Cherish everyone I have by my side now.
Let everyone know that I love them.
Achieve academic exellence.
Try not to get into so much trouble at Ang Mo Kio. (I'm just given a new life, and I'm trying not to ruin it)
Try to be happy for at least 6 months before letting anyone/anything get me down.
Try to be nice to everyone - whatever situation I'm in.
Do not get into a relationship with any boys if possible. (I have a weird feeling that boys are usually the cause of a woman's downfall. Too much drama, maybe.)
Make new friends.
Meet up with the sisters at least twice every month.
Stay focussed on my work. (My teachers are always saying that I could've done better if I focussed.)
Get into the Track & Field team.
Be a better person.
Stop being so angsty.
Think before I act.
SAVE MONEY!
Stop being naive.
Keep out the kid in me more often.
Bless me with bigger brains! (I need it so bad! Most AMKsians look so stressed up!)
Socialise more with people my age.
Find a job during the holidays.
Stop being LAZY!
Blog at least once in 2 days.
Don't lose my phone.
Don't lose my wallet.
Be a good girl with my parents.

Hmmm... that's about it! =)) Happy New Year, you all! Spread the love around!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥