<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, December 22, 2005
10:39 PM

I just have to blog. I don't know why. I'm addicted already. Sorry, readers for the inconvenience. I'm not exactly the quiet girl. I have loads of random thoughts and a lot of craps to let out. So, yeah.
Oww... I feel so crappy. It's like, just because of him, I can't even be the cheerful little girl I once was. Laughing at everything not funny. It's getting too far. How could I ever let him matter so much? How could I even fall for him? How could I let him change me? How could I let him take my smile away? How could I cry for him? How could I break down for him? It wasn't meant to be; I was supposed to be happy. I am lost, so lost. I'm breaking down apart again. How could it be? Just the sight of him, I could forget the happy moments I had during the holidays without him. Why did I let him drain all the happiness within me? I need someone, to pull me through this. God, guide me through, please. I need you so bad. Hear my pleas. I have to learn to love again. Send someone to teach me. Let me see the beauty of the world again.
Yours sincerely,
Belle.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥