<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, December 05, 2005
5:48 PM

I found it! Together with other... hmmm... let's just call it rhymes. But they are sort of lousy, I guess. Give me comments, yes?

"You got that touch and that glare,
You stole my heart and left me there.
I want me back now and here,
Don't make me wait any longer.
Don't leave me hanging, cause it's not fair.
You know I want to roam and you can't take me there.
I don't want to have sleepless nights no more,
So set me free and let me soar."

"Like the rain and the earth,
I know for sure;
You will fall upon me,
And we will merge for all eternity."

"Like the words in a song,
We rhyme together all day long.
Yet we bicker when night dawns,
And we dream the same dream when all's calm."

Chicken Little's funny! MUST WATCH, OKAYY? (: We totally messed up Crystal's house! Hahahah! We were watching Chicken Little at her parent's room, and we brought drinks and tidbits in, too. Then people kept spilling their drinks on the mattresses and blankets! But Crystal's totally cool with it. If I were her, I would have suffered from a seizure! After watching Chicken Little, we cleaned up the mess, and put the mattresses back to where they belonged, and went to Bugis for Sakae Sushi. Yeah, and that's all; we all went home after that. Boring huh? Guess so. But had fun with the girls. (: LOVE THEM SO MUCH! <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥